The Micro Sump has the same great quality you expect from a Beans Diesel Bean Machine fuel tank sump and a price that easily fits into any budget. Fuel sumps are nothing new these days. You see them everywhere and every company seems to have one. What we have done at Beans Diesel Bean Machine is step up the tank sump a notch. Made from 6061 billet aluminum, this little guy is built like a tank and is super simple to install. While still using a no tank-drop design, we have made this sump so it can be installed with a single bolt and a single 1-1/2" hole in your tank. This means less places to leak and much quicker install. All of our Micro Tank Sumps come with stainless hardware. The single O-ring design creates the perfect seal insuring you have zero leaks. The Micro Sump can also be used for fuel return.
This smaller sump is based on the ORIGINAL 1 hole, 1 bolt fuel tank sump. Our design works so well that even companies in China have copied it! So buyer beware if the price is cheap and looks like our design!!!
If you are installing an aftermarket fuel system on your vehicle, getting enough fuel flow from the tank is always an issue. Many aftermarket fuel systems require you to drop the tank and install a suction straw of some sort that often cause issues such as fuel starvation and not being able to use 100% of your fuel capacity. We resolved these issues all without without having to perform the labor intensive task of lowering the fuel tank.
Made in Tennessee, USA
Beans Diesel Micro Sump Features:
- Uses all available fuel from the tank. No issues with sucking air when below ¼ tank. Perfect for use with today's high flow lift pump systems. (Airdog, FASS, etc)
- Stand pipe cut into the inside of the sump to reduce the amount of sediments that get to your filter system.
- Single bolt design that allows for 5 minute install as well as less chances for leaks that other tanks sumps may have when using multiple bolts drilled into the tank.
- Stainless Steel hardware and Brass ½ ” Pushlock fitting provided.
- Inner ring designed to go through the 1-1/2 ” hole so tank does not need to be dropped.
- O-ring design for a perfect seal.
- Super strong 1 piece machined billet design.
- Can be installed on any metal or plastic fuel tank for gas or diesel applications with an available 3 ” diameter flat area
- Billet 6061 Industrial Aluminum Material
- Exclusive No Leak Technology
- Installs in Minutes
- Made in USA
- Sump Body
- Sump Pacman
- Stainless Steel Bolt
- Sealing Washer
- (1) 8 O-Ring Boss (ORB) to 1/2" QDC/Push-Lock Fitting (With O-Ring)
Does NOT come with hole saw or drain. You will need a 1-1/2" hole saw