The horsepower settings have a modified "Torque management" (TQM). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With "Safe" I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
Now with the Power on Demand function!
- SW # 1 : 40 Hp increase
- SW # 2 : 70 Hp increase
- SW # 3 : 100 Hp increase
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno. Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
We checked the "baseline" (the stock truck hp at the rear wheels) twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number.
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That's old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. ( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we've done our homework on the protocol. About 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on it's own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point. Expect major news in future. We’re for your feedback, opinions, likes, dislikes... We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER.
- CaTCHER software's inside
- Three different performance levels: 40 / 70 / 100 hp
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 5 minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds from 22,5" to 44"
- Manual High-Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet
- Easy installation
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable parameters for fine tuning
- Power on Demand function**
- Smart Tuners WILL NOT delete the DPF/EGR
* Unlike the Smarty JR for the 5.9L, the Smarty J67 is not untraceable
** PoD function not yet available for MY 2010 and above trucks